Playground Mulch by Lawn-Corps
Each year, according to Centers for Disease Control, emergency rooms treat more than 200,000 children for playground related injuries. So, it just makes sense that installing playground mulch is the first step to help ensure the safety of our most valuable resources … our children.
Lawn-Corps’ Playground Mulch is designed with playground safety in mind. It’s manufactured on site by using clean, virgin wood which comes directly from local saw mills. Most importantly, it meets the highest playground safety standards required by the
- International Play Equipment Manufacturers Association (IPEMA)
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
To ensure our product’s safety, Lawn-Corps’ Playground Mulch has also been rigorously tested by a third party product certification service, TUV-SUD America, and has been certified by the following standards:
- IPEMA Certified ASTM 1292 Standard Specification for Bodily Impact
- IPEMA Certified ASTM 2075 Metal Test and Sieve Analysis
When choosing your wood based playground surfacing material, it’s important to know that Lawn-Corps is one of two companies in Missouri and Kansas that have achieved certification by meeting these standards.
Please click on this link for Playground Mulch Installation and Maintenance Guidelines.